Welcome to my blog...

I hope you enjoy it...

Please leave a comment if you read something you like...

Please leave a comment if you read something you don't like...


Tuesday 15 March 2011

Big Fish...

So...

Recently I have had some 'big' fish to fry. But with yesterday came a prize catch, and all the fish in my frying pan suddenly look tiny.

I recieved some news, that to be honest, is rather life-changing, or at least has the potential to be. And with that news comes a decision that I need to make, and an infinitely difficult one at that. It really puts things into perspective when something like this happens. To be honest, all the little fish still seem big, and all my problems (mainly one) still seem like a big deal, but I guess I haven't really fully grasped the magnitude of whats going on. When I do...well...i dunno what that will be like.

Anyways, an opportunity has presented itself.

I spoke to a very close friend today, one whos wisdom I often rely on...and the advice he gave me was...well...non-existent. Why?? Because, like he pointed out, I already know what I 'should' do. Its a decision to either push forward and support the principles of the Kingdom, or not. And in theory, its an easy call...but its personal.

I spend a lot of time reading people's stories, and I often cry when I read a beautiful story that represents the Kingdom of God/heaven on earth. And similarly yesterday, as I thought about the beautiful story I may be able to be a part of, I cried.

Its easy when its not your story.

But when you preach love, and then have to show love, in the most difficult of scenarios, its not so easy.

Like I said, I guess I know what I have to do. But this is a BIG decision and could change a lot. So I need to mull over that, and pray for the strength and wisdom to do what I need to do. It could be beautiful, to be honest it could also backfire, but its not for me to 'judge,' but rather to do what is right, and hope, and love.

Pray for me if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment